Victoria Secret Angel Quits to Honor God
*Becoming a Victoria’s Secret “angel” is a big deal in the modeling industry — but it wasn’t enough for Kylie Bisutti to forget her Heavenly Father, says CBN.com.
The 21-year-old model recently decided to leave one of America’s most well-known lingerie companies because showing off her body left her feeling convicted.
“I’m definitely going to pursue modeling, I just want to be more wholesome about it,” Bisutti said Thursday on ABC’s “Good Morning America.”
“The jobs that I choose are going to be honoring the Lord,” she added.
In 2009, Bisutti was chosen over 10,000 others for an opportunity to walk the runway and claim those trademark Victoria’s Secret wings.
At that time, she was a newlywed and just beginning to grow in her Christian faith.
Back then, Bisutti said she would “do whatever it takes” to win, but now her position has changed.
“I just became so convicted about wanting to honor my husband with my body,” she explained. “It was more of just a heart issue for me.”
Read the full story at CBN.com.
Like what you see? Share it!
Did you find this interesting? You can easily share it with friends & colleagues thanks to a wide variety of social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Digg, LinkIn, Delicious, StumbleUpon, or Tumblr... just to name a few. You can also send this via e-mail or bookmark it!
Gospel Music Videos
Music Video Search
- Iranian Filmmaker Alleges Secret Society is Behind Arab Spring Revolutions...Sinister Plan May Lead to World War III
- Secretary Kerry to Release Report on International Religious Freedom
- UGLY FACE OF ABORTION: Convicted Baby Killer Kermit Gosnell Ran ‘House of Horrors’
- DAILY INSPIRATION: Stretching Leads to Enlargement
- Congress Receives Irrefutable Evidence of IRS Harassment of Pro-Life Organizations
- UPDATED BI-WEEKLY COLUMNS! Read Enjoy
- DAILY INSPIRATION: Conform to HIS Image